Fall is such a beautiful time of the year. I used the Beauty of Tomorrow bundle to make this gorgeous Autumn inspired Upright Z-fold card. I love how perfectly the coordinating BlackBerry Beauty Designer Series Paper works with this bundle.
- Very Vanilla Cardstock, 4” x 2 1/2” for inside fold and 3 1/4” x 4 1/2” for card front
- Cinnamon Cider Cardstock, 3 1/2” x 4 3/4” for card front layer
- Rick Razzleberry Cardstock, 4 1/4” x 11” and scored at 5 1/2” and 8 1/4” for card base
- Blackberry Beauty Designer Series Paper 4” x 5 1/4”
- Beauty of Tomorrow Bundle
- Ink pads in Cinnamon Cider, Cajun Craze and Rich Razzleberry
- Gold Foil for leaves
- Gold trim for bow
- Glue of choice
After cutting and scoring all my cardstock and DSP, I stamped the leaf images on the Very Vanilla card front in Cinnamon Cider and Cajun Craze. I used a sponge dauber to blend the inks on the stamp. Next, I stamped the sentiment in Rich Razzleberry. I then tied some gold trim around my card front before glueing it to the Cinnamon Cider layer. I then used the leaf dies to cut out a couple large and couple small leaves. I attached all my cardstock and DSP to the card base. I lined up the larger gold foil leaves and only glued the outer edges of the leaves so that when dried, they would hold the card front when the card was standing. I then glued the smaller leaves to the card front.
I just love how this Beauty of Tomorrow Upright Z-Fold card turned out. The colors of the DSP are just stunning and perfect for Fall.
If you love fun fold cards, be sure to check out this similar fun fold card here.
Be sure to subscribe to my blog so you don’t miss any posts and don’t forget to sign up for my monthly newsletter before you go.
Stamp with Polly