This Rustic Harvest Fall Card is such a simple card to make. You can easily switch out the DSP and card stock colors for unlimited combinations. Since Fall is my absolute favorite season, I had to showcase this gorgeous Rustic Harvest DSP.
- Black Card Base 8 1/2” x 5 1/2” scored at 4 1/4”
- Mossy Meadow Cardstock 5 1/4” x 4”
- White Cardstock (for inside) 5 1/4” x 4”
- Black Cardstock 1” x 5 1/4” & 3 1/2” x 3 1/4”
- Rustic Harvest DSP 3” x 3” and then cut into (3) 1” strips
- Leaf Fall 3D Embossing Folder
- Leaf Cutouts (or you can stamp sentiment on any shape of your choosing)
- Ribbon of choice (I used some Mossy Meadow ribbon I already had on hand)
- Metal Embellishments (again, I just used what I had)
This card is very easy to assemble. I ran the Mossy Meadow cardstock through my embossing machine with the Leaf Fall 3D embossing folder. I attached that to the outside of my black card base. I then attached the 1” black strip. Next, I attached my three Rustic Harvest DSP strips to my black square (make sure you keep the strips in the correct order). I then attached that to my card. Finally, I stamped my sentiment onto my leaf, added my ribbon and attached it to my card with dimensionals. For the final touch, I added my metal embellishments.
I hope you enjoyed this simple Rustic Harvest Fall Card. It’s a great card design to showcase some of your favorite DSP without needing to use very much of it.
Stamp with Polly
Leave a Reply